[gst-devel] Find out what sinks are avaiable.

00a jam at smru.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 00:20:24 CEST 2009

If I have several usb sound cards how do I select which one to output to?
I have installed gstreamer on my embedded system and can hear the tone
from by default headphone socket using
gst-launch-0.10 audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink
I tried adding device=1 at the end but this did nothing apart from error.
Can someone help me out with the syntax and the ability to query what]
soundcards are available?