[gst-devel] 10 years of GStreamer

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Mon Sep 14 12:45:14 CEST 2009

Marc-André Lureau reminded me that this year we celebrate 10 years of
GStreamer.  Somehow we both thought the first release was done in
October of 2009.

Checking now, it seems that version 0.0.0 was actually released May 13
1999!

So we've already past the ten year mark! Congratulations to all hackers
past and present on an arguably successful Free Software project...

Here's to another 10 years!

Thomas

--
She was a commited romantic and an anarcha-feminist.
This was hard for her