[gst-devel] problem on freescale gstreamer plugin

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Tue Sep 15 03:35:30 CEST 2009

Hi marc,
   I know this mailist is mainly focused on the opensource gstreamer items, but I think there are still many people on ti or freescale's hardware platform using partly the gstreamer opensource framework. and then they would be in this maillist too. when they notice this problem, they expirenced engineer would give me some hint on this issue.  Anyway, thank you for the reply.

在2009-09-14,"Marc Leeman" <marc.leeman at gmail.com> 写道: