[gst-devel] Noise remover

Sitanshu Nanavati sitanshu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 21:55:39 CEST 2009

Hello All,

I am trying to run audio thru pipeline.  The control stalls at PREROLLING.
I see a warning and an error prior to prerolling state.  I am not sure from
where they are popping and why.

Can someone please let me know
1)  what is the root cause of below warning and error.  Would it harm the
audio playback?
2)  what i should be checking for the pipeline stalling at PREROLL.

Thanks in advance.
-s

(gst-launch-0.10:19809): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: specified class size for
type
`MyAudio' is smaller than the parent type's `GObject' class size

(gst-launch-0.10:19809): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`initial
ization_value != 0' failed
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...