[gst-devel] Gstreamer for Power PC !!

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:26:19 CEST 2009

> > Can someone let me know how to compile Gstreamer for PPC ?
>
> Just like every other platform:
>
>   ./configure
>   make
>   make install

:-)

I wasn't planning on touching this request that seems to do a real
effort in omitting critical information.

I would assume (but that just might be me) that he's talking about
building for PowerPC on a non-PowerPC build environment; and once we've
established that; it might even be that he's investigating a different
libc than the typical one. I don't even want to consider the possibility
of packaging.

In that case; this is 'typical crosscompiling' and would probably not a
topic for this mailing list.

--
  greetz, marc
We must believe that it is the darkest before the dawn of a beautiful