[gst-devel] how can I make gst-rtsp-server as a VOD server?

dxssx dxssx.dxssx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:13:05 CEST 2009

Thanks,  Wim.

Sorry for problem 1. My server can not control the flow because I have
modified rtsp server by g_object_set (G_OBJECT (udpsink0), "sync", FALSE,
NULL);

When I enable the sync, it works well with mp3parse pipeline.

I will test the server with h264parse, aacparse and others.

For problem 2, 3:
Is there any plugin can auto detect acodec/vcodec of a file?

BTW: Is there a roadmap for rtsp-server?

Thanks again.