[gst-devel] SRTP on Gstreamer

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Wed Sep 30 03:40:57 CEST 2009

I think the same, even taking over may be a good idea. The lib seens to work
well and i was able to cross-compile it with mingw, so even making a
gstelement to work on windows may not be a problem (it seens to have suport
for power pc too). But i have no idea of how is the source code, if it is
well designed..etc. But i have heard that it is pretty easy to use.

best regards,
Katcipis