[gst-devel] adding tee to alsasink causing problems

James Pearson startoftext at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 22:59:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for the help. It turns out that the problem was actually
related to older sound card drivers in ubuntu. I also use gentoo and
with its newer drivers there is not this problem. I switched to oss
sink and problems in ubuntu went away. Some times with linux it pays
to have older more ripe hardware. Thanks for you input.

-James Pearson-
startoftext at gmail.com
214-538-8929