[gst-devel] How to create a IPLImage

Kapil Agrawal kapil.agl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:33:11 CEST 2010

Carlo,

Try using appsrc, which can feed the buffer data from the pipeline to your
opencv application , wher you can convert to IPLImage and use it further.

I dont think there should be an issue on arm, although you might even write
your own gstream plugins for same. Let me know if you need any more details
on gst-opencv

best
kapil