[gst-devel] Stopping a gst-launch-ed pipeline

lorenzo centurelli l.centurelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:53:56 CEST 2010

Hi Mr.Sudarshan Bisht,
Thank you for your answer...I need to manage the gst-launch dainamically:
when the video streaming is ended (and I don't know its duration...it can be
some second or some minutes...) I want to close the pipe...
I read that a pipeline can be controlled by signals: SIGUSR2 will stop the
pipe line, it puts the GST in GST_STATE_NULL, but I don't know if it solves
my problem and how to give it...

Thank you