[gst-devel] Playing AAC-LATM format.

Danilo Freire xharada at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:39:57 CEST 2010

Nothing =)

Seems that the aacparse does nothing ;)

0:00:00.178302356  3222  0x9b3b2a8 WARN          GST_SCHEDULING
gstpad.c:4692:gst_pad_get_range:<filesrc0:src> getrange failed unexpected
0:00:00.178330502  3222  0x9b3b2a8 INFO          GST_SCHEDULING
gstpad.c:4805:gst_pad_pull_range:<aacparse0:sink> pullrange failed, flow:
unexpected

then, the GstBin says:

0:00:00.178675378  3222  0x99df050 WARN                     bin
gstbin.c:2315:gst_bin_do_latency_func:<pipeline0> failed to query latency

[]s

Danilo Freire de S. Santos