[gst-devel] how to make gstreamer run in separate thread

Alexey Chernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 21:13:07 CEST 2010

Yeah, Wes, I did the same except callbacks are global functions instead of
threads. And in my variant I found that callbacks run in main thread. Seems Qt
somewhere runs g_main_loop_run() inside of its event loop and all the message
dispatching goes to main thread.

Could you please detect which thread your callbacks run in? Maybe friend
functions is the solution...