[gst-devel] question about c->s rtcp in http tunnel

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Apr 19 11:04:12 CEST 2010

I believe you are misinterpreting the message quoted below. Everything is sent interleaved when tunneling over RTSP (with or without HTTP) both to and from the server. The POST channel used with HTTP tunneling is then base64 encoded. This has nothing to do with the interleaving, but works around problems with proxies interpreting the POST data. So GStreamer is doing the right thing regarding RTCP.

//Peter