[gst-devel] how to get source host/port from udpsink

Attila RS avgrind911 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:24:03 CEST 2010

Well typically when you receive from a socket the host binding or sockaddr
is separate from the actual received buffer. It does look like udpsrc is
using GstNetBuffer instead of GstBuffer and the source addr/port is is added
to the buffer. The down stream element should be able to cast
the received buffer as a GstNetBuffer and extract the source addr/port.