[gst-devel] Play 2 mp3 file at same time.

giorgio giorgio at ketron.it
Tue Apr 20 08:56:35 CEST 2010

Hi,
I would like to play 3 Mp3 file at same time using a gStreamer
framework.

I tried to  create two different pipe line with different sounce and the
same audio sink but my audio sound driver dosen't permit to open two
different audio channel at same time.
So I can get playng only the first pipe line.
src1 --> decode1 --> audio sunk
src2 --> decode2 --> audio sink

So I think the only way to play two differetne mp3 at same time for my
hardware is to realize a pipe line with an aggregator ( or audio
Mixer) .

Src -> Decode ->\
		 ----> AGGREGATOR -> AUDIO SINK
Src -> Decode ->/

Someone could explain me, how to realize a similar pipe line?
How can I create an Aggregator ( or Audio mixer) element?
Is Agregator a factory standard element provided with gstream
framework?.

Tanks.
Giorgio.