[gst-devel] source for http mjpeg streams (was: Could not close resource error when using gnomevfssrc with ftp)

Wesley J. Miller WMiller at sdr.com
Thu Apr 22 15:59:18 CEST 2010

> I tried using this pipeline on gstreamer for windows XP, with what seemed to be the correct
> modifications but it didn't work.

Try adding an ffmpegcolorspace element to your pipeline between jpegdec and dshowvideosink.  This adjusts the colors in the stream coming out of jpegdec.

You may also want a multipartdemux after souphttpsrc to strip out any audio component from your camera.

gst-launch-0.10 souphttpsrc location=http://x.y.z.n/video.cgi ! multipartdemux ! jpegdec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! dshowvideosink