[gst-devel] How can I wait for the pipeline destruction?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:36:58 CEST 2010

Zhao, Halley wrote:

> Two solutions:
> 1> send EOS to the src element of your pipeline, I used this for my camera
> src. (other src element may not support it well).
> 2> double check the previous pipeline has been destructed.

My solution is just removal of the videosink. The problem was in correct
using of references.

rs=gst_element_set_state(GST_ELEMENT(m_player),GST_STATE_NULL);
GstElement *bin=(GstElement *)gst_element_get_parent(m_videosink);
if(bin){
  rb=gst_bin_remove(GST_BIN(bin),GST_ELEMENT(m_videosink));
}
gst_object_unref(GST_OBJECT(m_player));
gst_object_unref(GST_OBJECT(m_bus));