[gst-devel] Getting started with GStreamer-sharp

Steve Ricketts velocedge at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:06:44 CEST 2010

Apologies for the noob requests in advance...  both GStreamer and Linux.

Could someone give me a jumpstart with the GStreamer-sharp stuff?  I've
downloaded it (don't know if I have everything) and have files
/GStreamer/gstreamer-sharp-master.  However, when I open MonoDevelop, I
can't find the references to Gst, GLib, etc.  Where are they?

I've looked for documentation on GStreamer-sharp but couldn't find it.  A
link would be great here.

I've tried to search the archives for similar questions but couldn't find
how to do that either... If someone knows, that would also be a great help.

Any other information, direction, or advice would be appreciated!  ;-)

sr