[gst-devel] GStreamer Conference 2010

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Apr 27 18:23:08 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,
In conjunction with this years CE Linux Europe conference here in
Cambridge I am looking at organizing the worlds first GStreamer
conference targeted at the wider user community. The aim is to have a
full day preceding the CE Linux Europe conference dedicated to talks and
workshops related to GStreamer.

The date is 26th of October this year and you will be able to sign up
for the conference as part of signing up for CE Linux Europe.

Over the course of this week I will begin to put up some webpages for
this event and start working on an agenda. But if anyone got any
specific topics or talks they would want to see for such an event,
please let me know.

Unlike earlier GStreamer events this one is not primarily aimed at
existing core GStreamer developers, it is instead more targeted at
companies and end users using GStreamer for their products. Which means
there is no hackfest or similar planned.

Also while the conference will be organized back to back with CE Linux
and in close collaboration with CE Linux the talks of the GStreamer
Conference 2010 will not only be embedded related, but also about
Desktop and server topics.

Just mark the date in your calendars and hope to see many of you here in
Cambridge (UK) in October.

Christian