[gst-devel] appsrc not getting created

Hu, Gang A gang.a.hu at intel.com
Thu Apr 29 07:33:48 CEST 2010

Have you set your GST_PLUGIN_PATH to the location where you install the appsrc? Maybe you need to set it with "export GST_PLUGIN_PATH= /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/ ."
Use pkg-config in the make file. For example,

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/
CFLAGS=`pkg-config --libs --cflags gstreamer-0.10 gstreamer-base-0.10 gstreamer-interfaces-0.10`  -L/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10 -lgstphotography-0.10 -g