[gst-devel] Behabior of gstparse()

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Fri Apr 30 16:17:31 CEST 2010

Nope, doesn't look like that's the answer.

Here is the exact pipeline I tried.

  /*--- build the pipeline ---*/
  this->pipeline = gst_parse_launch(
      "  souphttpsrc name=my_src "
      "! multipartdemux name=my_demux  "
      "! image/jpeg,width=640,height=480 "
      "! matroskamux name=my_mux "
      "! tee name=my_tee"
      "! queue name=my_queue1"
      "! appsink name=my_appsink my_tee."
      "! queue name=my_queue2"
      "! filesink name=my_sink",
      &error );

I attach to the bus to check for EOS and call a callback that should
shutdown the pipeline.

Also, i poll the output of appsink looking for EOS.

Neither detector finds and EOS.

And the filesink writes no data.  Neither do the writes to file I do inside
the while not eos loop.

Feels like everything is backing up at the tee or the queues.

Thanks for any help.

Wes