[gst-devel] Problem with rtpbin usage

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Fri Aug 6 14:07:57 CEST 2010

Im not quite sure, but i think rtpbin was not supposed to be used anymore,
you should use gstrtpbin:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-gstrtpbin.html

the pipe would be like:

"gst-launch-0.10 filesrc
location=/home/amit/Test_streams/mono/test1_44kHz_longmono.pcm !
myaacencoder samplerate=44100 ! audio/mpeg, mpegversion=4, channels=1,
rate=44100 ! rtpmp4gpay ! application/x-rtp, media=audio, payload=127,
encoding-name=MPEG4-GENERIC, mode=AAC-hbr ! gstrtpbin ! udpsink host=
10.60.5.78:5000 port=5000"

gstrtpbin does not send the data for you, but does the rest of the magic
:-).

Best regards,
Katcipis

http://www.getgnulinux.org/windows