[gst-devel] How to use GStreamer's debug system in C#?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:30:47 CEST 2010

wl2776 wrote:

> Unfortunately, I cannot find any analogs to GST_DEBUG, GST_LOG, etc
> functions.
>
> GST_DEBUG_BIN_TO_DOT_FILE macro is of particular interest.

Oups... Looks like no way currently.
$GSTREAMER-SHARP/source/gstreamer-sharp-source.xml says:

        <!-- Needs to be bound -->
        <exclude>../../gstreamer/gst/gstdebugutils.h</exclude>
        <exclude>../../gstreamer/gst/gstinfo.h</exclude>
        <exclude>../../gstreamer/gst/gstxml.h</exclude>

That's a pity, because I use them very extensively. And I am not so much
experienced in C# to write these bindings myself.