[gst-devel] Some issues about gstreamer demux function.

仇昊 simonqiuhao at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 04:57:56 CEST 2010

Hello all,
       Recently I was doing the demux function testing, and there is some
issues I cannot solve, Would you please do me a favor, thank you!

1.     gst-launch filesrc location=test.avi ! avidemux name=demux
demux.video_00 ! filesink location=test.ves  demux.audio_00 ! filesink
location=test.aes

this command cannot get ves and aes one time. The pipeline is always
prerolling.
I should use  two command:

        gst-launch filesrc location=test.avi ! avidemux name=demux
demux.video_00 ! filesink location=test.ves
        gst-launch filesrc location=test.avi ! avidemux name=demux
demux.audio_00 ! filesink location=test.aes

And I donot know why.

2.
I want to demux a MPEG transport stream, and use mpegtsdumux which is a
plugin in gst-plugins-bad.

        gst-launch filesrc location=1415.ts ! mpegtsdumux  name=demux
demux.video_00 ! filesink location=1415.ves

But the pipeline is in prerolling state. If use

        gst-launch filesrc location=1415.ts ! mpegtsdumux  ! filesink
location=1415.ves

It will demux video es to 1415.ves, but I couldnot get the audio es. How can
i do it?

3.mpegpsdumux has the some problems with mpegtsdumux.

much thanks

2010-08-11

--
Best Regards