[gst-devel] Video and Audio sync problem

tamil arasu marasu2010 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:31:43 CEST 2010

Hi All,

    Live Source  =================> Capturing Module.

   (DM365ipnc)                                     (DM365 leopard)

My Live Source is DM365IPNC.I am capturing Video and audio coming from IPNC
in Capturing Module Unit using other Board.

There is no problem in  Sync between Audio and Video in Capturing Module.Now
Two or Three second delay between Live Source Module  and  Capturing Module.

How to solve this delay problem between these two module.

thanks and regards,

Arasu.M