[gst-devel] why videomixer turn videos into black and white?

Andres Gonzalez acandido at hi-iberia.es
Mon Aug 23 14:25:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

When I execute this pipeline, it shows the video ok.

$ gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=dreamtheater.mpg ! mpegdemux !
mpeg2dec ! autovideosink

But in this, the video is black and white:

$ gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=dreamtheater.mpg ! mpegdemux !
mpeg2dec ! videomixer ! autovideosink

I've tried
$ gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=dreamtheater.mpg ! mpegdemux !
mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videomixer ! autovideosink

$ gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=dreamtheater.mpg ! mpegdemux !
mpeg2dec ! videomixer ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink

$ gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=dreamtheater.mpg ! mpegdemux !
mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videomixer ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink

But all are black and white. What's happening? How can I get color video
with videomixer?

Regards,

Andrés