[gst-devel] List All Properties of an Element

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Thu Dec 2 22:27:30 CET 2010

Ok, drum roll, I got this working and made it "pretty" so I could share.

The attached files are for gst_element_print_properties().  It is more or
less a rework of the print_element_properties_info() in gst-inspect intended
for in-line use. It's LGPL since that's what gst-inspect was.

Comments and suggestions to me at wmiller<at>sdr.com.

Happy Hanukkah,

Wes Miller

http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n3070248/gst_element_print_properties.c
gst_element_print_properties.c
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n3070248/gst_element_print_properties.h
gst_element_print_properties.h

p.s. I've never uploaded files with this tool before.  If they don't show up
or aren't accessible, I'll post them to pastebin,com and update this forum.
wjm