[gst-devel] ogg pipeline

sudarshan bisht bisht.sudarshan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:19:03 CET 2010

Are you able to play this file with other players ?

 -   If no then file has some problem.

And one more thing you can try just to narrow down the issue, use following
pipeline;

 $gst-launch filesrc location=<ogg file > ! qtdemux name=d d.video_00 !
queue !  fakesink d.audio_00 ! queue !  fakesink

Does this run without any error ?

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM, rams k <krkrams27 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anybody let me know the correct pipeline to play the ogg(theora+vorbis)
> file.
>
> Im using the following pipeline but it is givng the error.
>
> $gst-launch filesrc location=<ogg file > ! qtdemux name=d d.video_00 !
> queue !  theoradec ! xvimagesink d.audio_00 ! queue ! vorbisdec  !
> audioconvert ! audioresample ! alsasink
>
> (gst-launch-0.10:23114): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple
> times
> Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
> ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstQTDemux:d: This file is
> invalid and cannot be played.
> Additional debug info:
> qtdemux.c(420): gst_qtdemux_pull_atom ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstQTDemux:d:
> atom has bogus size 1332176723
> ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
> Setting pipeline to NULL ...
> Freeing pipeline ...
>

> rgds,
> KR