[gst-devel] camerabin2 is now on -bad

Thiago Sousa Santos thiago.sousa.santos at collabora.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 20:13:53 CET 2010

Hello,

for those not on the commits mailing list, camerabin2 prototype is now
on the gst-plugins-bad module on Freedesktop (official repository). It
is marked as experimental and in order to build it and its tests/example
you need to pass '--enable-experimental' to configure.

There is still lots of work to do, if you'd like to contribute you can
put patches on https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ . In case you don't know
exactly what/where to help, ping me (thiagoss) on #gstreamer and I can
show a TODO list. The more people we can gather developing it from the
start, the better code gets and we make sure it will cover more use
cases from different applications.

If you prefer to use gitorious, I'll keep my 'work in progress' branch
on http://gitorious.org/gstreamer-camerabin2/gst-plugins-bad , so feel
free to fork from there and send pull requests. I'll review from there
and then push upstream.

Regarding the meeting we had yesterday, I've uploaded the logs here:
http://people.collabora.co.uk/~thiagoss/camerabin2_20101207.log

--
Thiago