[gst-devel] Simple ogg pipeline doesn't work

Luciana Fujii Pontello luciana at fujii.eti.br
Thu Dec 16 03:45:36 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 18:54 +0100, Andres Gonzalez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a simple python program that is supossed to copy an ogg
> file, using gstreamer. The original ogg file weights 662135 bytes, but
> the program doesn't write more than 46365. Why does this program get
> blocked, any idea?

Sorry for the late reply.

Just an idea. Have you checked how are your queues? I have seen locks
while using a source with both audio and video and a mux joining them in
the same pipeline. My guess is that one queue is full and the other
empty and the mux won't get buffer from one queue until it gets buffers
from the other queue. You can try using multiqueue, or just increasing
the limit of your queues and see if it changes anything.

Regards,

Luciana Fujii