[gst-devel] gstreamer-devel Digest, Vol 55, Issue 66

Rafael Sousa rafael.lmsousa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:34:57 CET 2010

Hi Tim,

I've recompiled the gst-plugins-ugly and all others plugins related, like
plugins-ugly, plugins-bad, plugins-base, plugins-good , gst-ffmpeg, ffmpeg
and gstreamer. I'm certain that the integration is complete by inserting
some printfs in the code and making sure that it is print on the stdout.

I still don't know what to do =(.