[gst-devel] ffmpegcolorspace warning

cristiurban cristianurban86 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:47:13 CET 2010

I have a application using phonon (gstreamer as engine) and when I am trying
to play a video file I get this warning and no stream is played :
** (<unknown>:1393): WARNING **: ffmpegcsp1: size 28 is not a multiple of
unit size 460800
Something to de with ffmpegcolorspace ->
http://www.gstreamer.net/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-base-plugins/html/gst-plugins-base-plugins-ffmpegcolorspace.html
Does anyone have an ideea where to look, or give me a hint of what I am
missing?
Note: if I do a playbin pipeline it works just fine playing the video, so
the problem is at phonon level.

Thanks. Cristi.