[gst-devel] EOS for Element Not for Entire Pipeline

Umakant Goyal umakantgoyal1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 21:02:04 CET 2010

Hi All,

Can i receive EOS message from any specific element rather than from
pipeline?
What i know app receives EOS receives message when there is no activity in
pipeline but i want to receive this event when element of my pipeline
finishes its task but other elements of pipeline are still doing work. Is it
possible? e.g if my pipeline is receiving and sending data to network, when
my sending elements finishes its task then i want EOS stream for sending
side elements even though my receiving elements are still receiving data
from network.

Thanks in Advance