[gst-devel] Gstreamer vs Mac (Logic studio) can i build it ?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 18:53:58 CET 2010

Please have a look Mac (Logic studio). ex:
http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/whats-new/200plus-features.html

Mac logic studio (200 features):
http://www.apple.com/logicstudio/whats-new/200plus-features.html

With Gstreamer can i build similar staffs (well i cant be alone Mac, but
atleast i can try :=) for learning and research ) ?:

- I am trying use Gstreamer to build something similar like Logic Studio, i
dont know how i can have the data to visualize the freqency from Microphone
and Sound card and render it

- To apply my own realtime metering/graphs etc, study/debug sound

- Preamp create etc

Please advise, what is Gstreamer vs Logic Studio ? How to achieve that
quality with Gstreamer.

Thanks & Regards