[gst-devel] building win32 gstreamer

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:07:48 CET 2010

2010/2/2 Miron Kunz <mironoz at mail.ru>:
> Hi,
>
> Which build project/environment is most advisable to get on with Win32 build of the latest Gstreamer release?
>
> Thanks,
> Miron.
Hi,
I'd recommend you GStreamer WinBuilds[0], which is probably the most
comprehensive build environment for GStreamer on Windows. We support
both Visual Studio (Professional and Express Edition) and Mingw/msys,
and more than 150 plugins[1] as well as C# and Python bindings.
Cheers,
Andoni

[0]http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php
[1]http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php?id=plugins