[gst-devel] playing an audio from a website buffering issue

cppb cpp.begin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 13:48:26 CET 2010

hi,

I am trying to play a sound file using :

gst-launch playbin uri="some URL"  where, URL is the whole url of that file.

It plays this file, but there is buffering problem and I can't listen to
most of the audio.

Is there a simple command line argument that will solve this buffering
issue.

Example: use of appsrc to store a temporary buffer and then play it ... a
code snippet would be appreciated!

note: I am on windows and the GStreamer installation only has some standard
plugins. But it does have appsrc and appsink plugins.

thanks