[gst-devel] Google Summer of Code 2010

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian.schaller at collabora.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 18:04:21 CET 2010

Hi everyone,
We hope to enroll GStreamer also in this years Google Summer of Code.
The official enrollment period hasn't started yet, but it doesn't mean
we should not start preparing. So can I ask all GStreamer developers to
look at:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/SocProjects

and add any project ideas they might have and create a page for that
project based on the template for the existing pages.

Students interested in participating are also recommended to look at
that page, but remember that list is just a starting point. If you have
your own idea get in touch and hopefully we would be able to accommodate
you.

Google Summer of Code has historically been a great success for
GStreamer with the last couple of years giving us both demuxer and muxer
coverage of all the major container formats for instance.

Christian