[gst-devel] Problem combining uridecodebin, synesthesia and autoaudiosink on Mac

Francis Rammeloo francis.rammeloo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:50:36 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm experimenting a bit with the audio and synesthesia element on Mac.

This works:

gst-launch uridecodebin uri=http://81.88.37.2:8030 ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! autoaudiosink

This does not:

gst-launch uridecodebin uri=http://81.88.37.2:8030 ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! tee name=t ! autoaudiosink t. ! queue ! synaesthesia !
ffmpegcolorspace ! osxvideosink

Output:
(gst-launch-0.10:21959): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple times
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoAudioSink:autoaudiosink0: Could not
initialize supporting library.
Additional debug info:
gstautoaudiosink.c(381): gst_auto_audio_sink_detect ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoAudioSink:autoaudiosink0:
Failed to set target pad
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I've been able to make it work on Windows using dshowvideosink, and
dshowaudiosink. I wonder what I'm doing wrong on Mac?

Grts,
Francis