[gst-devel] new plugin writer's issue

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Thu Feb 18 19:29:54 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Durgesh Mishra
<durgesh.mishra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Here is the complete code of the plugin. Sorry there are lot of commented
> part in it. I have revisited it several times but not able to find what
> could be wrong. Please help me on this.

The first and most serious bug I see is this:

GST_BOILERPLATE (Gstdroidaudiosrc, gst_droidaudiosrc, GstElement,
    GST_TYPE_ELEMENT);

You're inheriting from GstElement instead of GstAudioSrc. You should
fix this; hopefully that will get you a bit further - I didn't look at
the rest of the code, so there may well be more issues, but that
should help you make some more progress.

Mike