[gst-devel] How can I make a playbin2 to jump to the last video frame and display it?

wl2776 wl2776 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 17:07:23 CET 2010

Further studies have shown, that this doesn't work on all files. I tried avi
and mpeg-2 PS files.
I am still looking for reliable solution.
I am developing a medial player with GStreamer, in windows. My task is to
make it to jump to the end of file and display the last frame.

I use playbin2 with directdraw videosink.