[gst-devel] Which sink will be suitable to run .yuv files ?

ananthula.madhu at wipro.com ananthula.madhu at wipro.com
Tue Jan 5 16:17:12 CET 2010

Hi,
        I am trying to decode .264 format file. for that the pipeline i
created following pipeline
gst-launch filesrc location=aaa.264 ! myh264decoder ! autovideosink

i am able to decode and push the data into sink with caps "video/x -raw
- rgb bpp 32, depth 24, red 65280, blue 16711680, green -16777216, width
176, height 144, frame rate 25/1, pixel aspect ratio 1/1"

But sink displaying 4 of same images for 3 secs. the video file is of 3
sec.

I checked caps of autovideosink which is compatable for  video/x -raw -
rgb and video/x -raw - yuv. but if i set with  video/x -raw - yuv caps

but caps setting with YUV format giving internal data flow error . i
tried with all the combinations.

but where i gone wrong iam not able to find?

so is there problem in sink?

otherwise any other sinks able to run this application?

Thanks & Regards
Mohan Reddy