[gst-devel] Mpeg(h.264+aac) into mpeg (h.264+mpega) through multicast..

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 09:47:42 CET 2010

Hi All.

I am playing around with gstreamer and the gst-launch. Right now I am
developing a solution on the mpeg transport stream (mpeg-ts).
So does anyone of you guys know how to do the following in the gst-
launch command line:

To receive a mpeg-ts from a multicast address that contains a h.264
stream and aac audio and then multicast the signal further on just
with a converted sound signal (into mpega audio).
That means:

multicast --> mpeg-ts  (h.264 + aac) --> h.264+mpega --> multicast

Anyone?... I also have difficult by setting the ttl-mc (because we
have a lot of hops, I need to set this). Even though I see the
parameter in the api doc, I can't set it on my gst-launch...
I use GStreamer 0.10.24 with all the plugins... I use both a mac and
linux, so that does not matter.

-Cheers!

/Steffen