[gst-devel] Probleme with gstreamer-editor

Baba Duchasse pachalcs at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 18 18:10:06 CET 2010

Hello In fact I'm working on a project revolving around Gstreamer.I installed a
version of Gst-editor compatible with the following version gstreamer0.10.xx
that can be found at http://code.google.com/p/gst-editor/downloads/list.
I know that Gst-editor
The installation has gone smoothly but when I create a pipeline with a source
file (filesrc) input to press the play button thereafter it puts me as an error:
/ pipeline0/filesrc1: No file name specified for reading .

I have the same kind of mistake with the version compatible with gstreamer-0.8
and I really need help.

I know that GStreamer-editor is a project that is about to be renovated with the
Python language, and the written versions in C, may be receding but may be is
there someone here who have already used it.

Thank you in advance