[gst-devel] set same caps for all tee's branches

Miron Kunz mironoz at mail.ru
Tue Jan 19 20:35:27 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a pipeline ...!rtpdepay! alawdec ! tee name=m ! queue !audioconvert!audiosink m.!queue!audioconvert!monoscope!fakesink.

Monoscope and audiosink are using different number of channles and this leads to caps change while pushing data to alawdec's sink. Which in turn results in "non-negotiated" and stop of data flow.

How can I assure that 2 branches after the tee end up with the same capabilities?

I tried to use same caps filter before the queue element on each branch but it did not help.

Thanks,
Miron.