[gst-devel] How to set window height & width using Playbin

Giles Atkinson Giles.Atkinson at eu.citrix.com
Fri Jan 22 10:43:58 CET 2010

Deb,

I am afraid your questions go beyond my knowledge.  I have developed an application using playbin, but we are happy with the default behaviour.
We find it works well to control width and height by changing the size of the output window directly with XConfigureWindow().  Playbin then rescales the video to fit the window.

Giles