[gst-devel] How to set window height & width using Playbin

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:58:34 CET 2010

Hi,

Is it about aspect ratio ? (I do not think so but just to be sure)

Well, why not doing this:

- retrieve the native width & height from negociated caps just before the
xvimagesink (using gstreamer api so)
- set your QWidget (more espcially you should use a QFrame) to this size
- put your widget anywhere inside a kind of main widget.

And so you would be able to control the way the video is streched of not,
just by choicing by your self the size of the QFrame, and the behaviour of
the QFrame inside its parent widget.

Julien