[gst-devel] http sink element

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeenix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:47:30 CET 2010

Hi,

>> That would be a http server and that does not make sense so much as a
>> gstreamer
>> sink. You need to write a sever application. E.g. have a look at rygel (upnp
>> media server using gstreamer).
>>
>> stefan
>>
> HI,
>
> Stefan, You mean we can give the input to rygel as a gstreamer
> pipeline so that rygel will act as an http server?

  Rygel can stream media to HTTP clients from a GStreamer source
element (which could be a bin containing lots of elements). This
source element is either provided by the MediaServer plugin or created
by Rygel for transcoding.

  Source code at: http://git.gnome.org/browse/rygel/tree/src/rygel/

--
Regards,