[gst-devel] BadGC(Invalid GC parameter) error.

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Wed Jan 27 06:35:06 CET 2010

Hi,

In my Gstreamer application, I am facing application crash, giving me
BadGC(Invalid GC parameter) error. First let me describe my application:
I created a QT window, through which I display Pictures. I am using playbin
with ximagesink as image sink decorder and overlay window using
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id () method. The pipeline is paused after end of
stream comes of each picture, then if user play next or prev then only next
/ prev pic is getting displayed.

But whenever I click on next/prev, after 3-4 clicks segmentation fault is
happening, giving BadGC(Invalid GC parameter) error.

Can anyone tell me what mistake I made?

Regards,
Deb