[gst-devel] rtpsrc problem

Yiliang Bao yiliangb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:02:36 CET 2010

Hi Nicola,

I used to have similar problem using rtspsrc to connect to an RTSP server
(not the gstreamer RTSP server). VLC worked fine, but rtspsrc stopped by
reporting parsing error. After stepping into rtspsrc, I found the rtsp
server sent one extra empty line at the end of the message body. VLC was
more forgiving, but the error was caught by rtspsrc.

I know your problem is mostly different from mine. Hopefully my experience
will be somewhat helpful to you.

Good luck!
Yiliang