[gst-devel] third gst-python and fourth gst-ffmpeg pre-releases

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 12:56:18 CEST 2010

Hi all,

 I just uploaded some new pre-release tarballs for gst-python and
gst-ffmpeg:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.10.5.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.10.5.tar.gz

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-python/pre/gst-python-0.10.18.4.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/src/gst-python/pre/gst-python-0.10.18.4.tar.gz

Changes since last pre-release:

gst-python:
 * Wrapped new API additions

gst-ffmpeg:
 * Fix timestamp issue in audio encoders
 * Fix build issue for some system, where we'd pick
   system-wide ffmpeg headers instead of local ones.
 * Fix various codec/format mappings

As always, please test them thoroughly with all your favourite apps,
 and let us know of any regressions or other important issues
 immediately by filing blocker bugs in bugzilla:
 http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/bugs/

  Edward